How To Improve Conversion Rates On E-commerce Sites - Effective Ad Copy...
(Page 2 of 6 )
2. Effective Ad Copy
* Ensure that your ads describe your product or service precisely.
* Do not lie in your ads to attract visitors. If visitors don't find what your ad promised on your site, they will leave, making your conversion rates fall.
* Use your ad to discourage the wrong sort of people from clicking. E.g. if you sell a premium product, don't use words like "cheap" or "bargain".
* Deliver what your ad promises. Always.
* Make sure that your offline and online advertising image is consistent.
* Most importantly, for e-commerce sites, ensure that the price quoted is consistent throughout your site and through the entire checkout process.
More How To Articles
More By Jase Dow