How To Choose an IT Consultant - If you operate...
(Page 2 of 4 )
3. If you operate Windows Small Business Server onsite does the consulting company have a member of staff who is a Microsoft Small Business Specialist?
References. Ask the following questions to the consulting companies other clients:
1. How well does the company work for them?
2. Ask whether work is done on time and on budget?
3. Also ask whether the consultant responds quickly to problems.
Services. You need to ask the consulting company the following questions:
1. What services does the consulting company provide? If they donít supply a particular service will they be able to recommend a professional organization that can?
2. What levels of support do they offer?
3. Do they offer offsite support solutions or do they perform all work onsite?
4. Do they offer preventative maintenance plans?
5. What does the preventative maintenance plans involve?
6. How many hours per month are included in the preventative plans?
More How To Articles
More By Jase Dow