10 Shocking Ways To Energize Your Sales
by Larry Dotson
1. Start your own internet radio station. It could be related to the theme of your web site and you could advertise your products over the station.
2. Turn your banner ad into a trivia question. Post the question on the banner and tell readers they can win a prize if they answer the question at your site.
3. Motivate people to buy your product. Tell them a lot of positive things like "You can now reach your goals and change your life if you buy our product".
4. Get your sales letters and web site evaluated for free. Visit business discussion boards and ask other discussion participants to evaluated them.
5. Get your products or services evaluated for free. You can give your product for free in exchange for evaluations and even testimonials.
6. Keep your loyal customers happy because they are your future profits. Give them discounts and free gifts as often as possible.
7. Clone your advertisements all over the internet by allowing your visitors to give your online freebies away. Just include your ad somewhere inside it.
8. Make it easy for your affiliates to make sales. Give them proven ads to use, make it easy for prospects to order and provide helpful affiliate stats.
9. Persuade e-zine publishers or webmasters to run your ad for free. Just allow them to join your affiliate program and earn commission on the sales.
10. Make your products sell quickly by adding a ton of bonuses. You could get the free bonuses for little or no cost buy joint venturing with other businesses.
About The Author
Over 40,000 Free eBooks & Web Books when you visit: http://www.ldpublishing.com As a bonus, Bob Osgoodby publishes the free weekly "Your Business" Newsletter - visit his web site to subscribe and place a FREE Ad! http://adv-marketing.com/business
| DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this article is not warranted or guaranteed by Developer Shed, Inc. The content provided is intended for entertainment and/or educational purposes in order to introduce to the reader key ideas, concepts, and/or product reviews. As such it is incumbent upon the reader to employ real-world tactics for security and implementation of best practices. We are not liable for any negative consequences that may result from implementing any information covered in our articles or tutorials. If this is a hardware review, it is not recommended to open and/or modify your hardware. |
More How To Articles
More By Developer Shed