7 Ways to Get Traffic to Your Blog
(Page 1 of 4 )
You’ve put a lot of work into your blog, and you put more in every day.But without a steady stream of traffic, no one’s the wiser. Use these seven tips to get more traffic to your blog.
1) Do your SEO and keyword research homework. Make sure the HTML of your site is search engine friendly. Here’s a basic search engine optimization checklist:
* Do your post titles have appropriate keywords?
* Do your anchor links have keywords in them? Using “here” as a link is a missed opportunity.
* Does your domain name include a primary keyword?
2) Submit your site to the 1st and 2nd tier engines like Google, Yahoo, Dmoz, MSN and Looksmart, and to the blog directories.
More Blog Help Articles
More By Jase Dow